Saturday, 22 December 2012

a small desk tour ♥

So basically i'm really bored right now so I thought I'd do a mini desk/dresser tour... My room is quite small so I have more of a plank of wood for a desk instead of an actual one, it's still good though so yeah here's a few pictures of it (with my S7000 that I'm officially in love with) and I hope you enjoy x


The wall looks quite messy here but yeah here's an overall picture of my desk area..

 From left to right..
VO5 Heat Protect Spray ♥  Abercrombie Fragrance ♥  Next Define ♥ Baby Rose Jeans ♥ Kate Moss Vintage  ♥ 


    Cow pencil sharpener - Staples - £2                                          Frosted Mirror - Wilkinsons - £4  


From left to right...
Emma Bridgewater Tin - Garden Centre ♥  nutriganics smoothing day cream ♥ some cheap perfume ♥ Kate Moss Body Lotions ♥




 ♥ Two cheap lip glosses ♥ Clinique Lipstick 'Grape Iris' ♥ The Body Shop Lip moisturiser
 ♥ Another cheap lip gloss ♥


♥ Swatch from the Clinique Lipstick ♥


    I use this tin to keep my make up brusher, mascaras and eyeliners in and it's the perfect size and also has a cute pattern on ♥ I got it from a small garden centre for about £5, it can probably be found on Ebay x
And finally my camera :-)


Thank you for reading xxxx

2 comments:

  1. aw i love the instagrammy thing. I lost my star thingy from the leaver's party:(xx

    ReplyDelete