Saturday 22 December 2012

christmas tag

Gingerbread Oreo Cheesecakes (weheartit)

1. What is your favourite thing about Christmas?
I don't really have a favourite thing about Christmas, I just love every single thing about it. I love the cute atmosphere created by the sparking lights lights, mince pies and bakewell tarts, advent calendars,  crazy crowds shopping for gifts, frosty mornings, Christmas films,
seeing people appreciate & love the presents you've bought them, I could go on & on,


2. Real or fake tree?

Real all the way! Although fake one's are generally cheaper, you can't beat a real one with that Christmassy smell, and hoovering up needles constantly haha:-)

3. Giving or receiving presents?

Giving, I love going out and buying presents for people and thinking 'ah my bro will love that' and I love seeing people appreceate everything and yeah it makes me happy. I also love love love wrapping presents with cute little bows and stuff. So yeah, giving 100%



4. Do you open your presents in the morning or evening?

I open most of mine in the morning but this year I've promised myself to save some under thee tree for the evening so I can open some later on. I love the excitement of waking up early to open presents too x

5. Handmade or bought Christmas cards?

Bought Christmas cards, I would love to make my own cards but I'm really not very creative and I don't have much time due to badminton and shizz but I'd love to make my own.

6. What is your favourite Christmas film?

Home Alone! My Christmas is not complete without watching this film! I would say Elf but i've watched it 23486 times now  so... I also love Gremlins, The Polar Express and Miracle on 34th Street.

7. What is your favourite Christmas food?

Bakewell Tarts, Turkey, Potatoes, Cheeses and basically every fooooooood! And Yorkshire Puddings!


K

x x x 


No comments:

Post a Comment