Tuesday 27 November 2012

Guitar and all that jazz


'ello 'ello
Today I've been off school sick so this evening I thought i'd try and learn a bit on guitar to free me from boredom. I've never had any lessons or any books about chords I've just used the internet and not gonna lie, I can't play the guitar to save my life. But anyway...

Recently I've become obsessed with the band Bastille and their song 'Flaws' Since I love this song so much I thought i'd give it ago and since it mainly consists of a few chords, C, G and Em (I think:') 

I completely failed...

In the end I settled in watching people that can play and sing and here's the most amazing cover 
EVER...

This amazing girl's twitter username is @itsearthtoanna 
Go follow her now!

Have a nice evening 
x x x 



No comments:

Post a Comment