Tuesday 27 November 2012

Tropical Coconut

Bongiourno :-)

Today I'm a bit poorly and off school so I thought I'd post something to free me from boredom x
                                                                            
Recently I've become a massive fan of scented shower gels, especially fruity ones! I've already tried some of the Body Shop ones which smell so good that you want to eat them... I recommend the Vinyard Peach Shower Gel, the scent lasts quite a long time and it makes your skin feel so soft. I personally think the Body Shop gels are quite pricey though at £4 so I went searching for something just as good for a cheaper price...

So far, this is the best thing I've found... 


Wilko Tropical Shower Cream Coconut 


This Tropical Coconut shower cream from Wilkinsons is one of the best things I've brought recently, it's a very good price of £1 and the scent is absolutely  A M A Z I N G. It smells coconuty, obviously, but it's also got a slight citrus hint to it which tops it off completely. It comes in a large bottle (250ml)  so it lasts a week or so, depending on how much you would use it. 


This cream also comes in a few other scents, all priced at £1 and they consist of...
 Juicy Fruity Shower Smoothie Berry (200ml)


Mint Shower Cream


 Juicy Fruity Shower Cream Lemon 250ml




    

No comments:

Post a Comment