Sunday 25 November 2012

Konichiwa

Heeeelloooooo!

So it's my second post now and I thought I should probably tell you a little bit about moi.


  • My name is Katie Grubb
  • I am 13 years old
  • My birth date is the 2-4-99
  • I have one sibling called George who is 15 going on 16
  • I have a male pet rabbit who is called Poppy
  • My best friend is called Jess
  • I play badminton for my county 
  • I love love love pastel colours
  • Bakewell Tarts and Maoams are my favourite
  • Rasperry Ribena is my most favourite drink E V E R
  • My twitter username is @katie_grubbbbb
  • I love photography (even though I'm pretty useless at it!)
  • I love floral patterns
  • I'm an animal lover
  • Comedy and Romcom's are the best type of movie
  • I practically live off chocolate
So yeah, that's a little bit about me... Thanks for reading x x x

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
This is me and Jess at Halloween, not at our best angles:') Love her to bits x

No comments:

Post a Comment